£12,000 per annum
||342 sq ft
|Est. service charge
||Service Charge capped at £1,000 per annum for external repairs and maintenance.
|Est. rates payable
||This property needs to be re-assessed for rating purposes
Ground floor retail unit with retail sales area and ancillary staff facilities
Situated in the heart of Harrogate town centre on Commercial Street
The property is situated on Commercial Street, close to Station Parade and its interjection with Beulah Street.
Local authority: Harrogate
10 Commercial Street
* All floor areas subject to measurement on practical completion
Find out more information about this building's development and technical spec.
Find out more
Leeds Bradford 10.2m
Harrogate 0.2m, Hornbeam Park 1.2m, Starbeck 1.6m
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
We understand the property is not elected for VAT so no VAT is currently payable.
Available on request
Ground floor retail unit in heart of Harrogate town centre offering retail sales and ancillary staff facilities
£12,000 per annum
Montpellier Property Consultants Ltd for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
(1) The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchaser or lessors and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
(2) All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.
(3) No person in the employment of Montpellier Property Consultants Ltd has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars nor enter into any contract relating to the property on the behalf of Montpellier Property Consultants Ltd nor any contract on behalf of the vendor.
(4) No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessors in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.