The building, a former tea warehouse, has been sympathetically restored by Cromdale Ltd and now offers self contained office suites served by a passenger lift. Individual layouts and areas are shown on the floor plans which can be accessed at http://www.cromdale.com/ On the ground floor, a manned reception is provided, attractively finished, together with a private meeting room available to the tenants. Car parking is available both on site and garaged, immediately adjacent. Each floor benefits from 2 private spaces with additional parking available if required.
TERMS & SERVICES:
Suites are available, fully serviced, from terms of 3 months upwards, occupied under simple licence agreements and without outgoing dilapidations liability.
• All furnishings, if required, digital telephone system and handsets.
• Receptionist services, with telephone answering if requested.
• Serviced meeting and board room facilities – at no extra charge
• Cleaning, sanitary provisions and general maintenance.
• Building Insurance.
• Alarm and entry systems.
• Common areas electricity.
• Local Authority Rates.
• All HSE requirements, eg water testing, fire alarm testing
Torridon House lies towards the east end of Regent Quay, close to its junction with Commerce Street and overlooking Aberdeen Harbour. Union Street, the city’s principal shopping thoroughfare is within easy walking distance. The location is identified on the map.
Please read carefully
1. These particulars are intended as guide only. Their accuracy is not warranted or guaranteed. Intending Purchasers/Tenants should not rely on these particulars but satisfy themselves by inspection of the property. Photographs only show parts of the property which may have changed since they were taken. 2. Graham & Sibbald have no authority to give any representation other than these particulars in relation to this property. Intending Purchasers/Tenants take the property as they find it. 3. Graham & Sibbald are not authorised to enter into contracts relating to this property. These particulars are not intended to nor shall they form part of any legally enforceable contract and any contract shall only be entered into by way of an exchange of correspondence between our client's Solicitors and Solicitors acting for the Purchaser/Tenants. 4. All plans based upon Ordnance Survey maps are reproduced with the sanction of Controller of HM
Stationery. 5. A list of Partners can be obtained from any of our offices.