£2,000 per annum
||100 sq ft
|Est. service charge
|Est. rates payable
||We understand the property may be eligble for the small business rate relief and therefore no rates payable depending on an occupiers status. Interested parties are advised to make any further enquiries direct to Harrogate Borough Council on 01423 500600
Self-contained office suite at Unit 3 Sceptre House, Hornbeam Business Park
Located only half a mile south of Harrogate town centre
Hornbeam Business Park is a thriving business and educational campus
Suite 6 is a first floor office suite with WCs, communal kitchen facilities and car parking
Suite 6 Sceptre House, Suite 6 Hornbeam Business Park, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG2 8PB
Open in Google Maps
||Service charge per
Unit 3 Sceptre House
* All floor areas subject to measurement on practical completion
Find out more information about this building's development and technical spec.
Find out more
The suite is available on a new effective full repairing and insuring lease basis for a term of years to be agreed.
Any in going tenant will be responsible for a contribution towards our client's reasonable legal costs incurred in connection with the new lease preparation subject to a capped upper limit of £500.
Any reference to price is deemed to be exclusive of VAT unless expressly stated otherwise. We are advised that the property has been elected for VAT which will be payable.
Available on request
Self-contained office suite with dedicated car parking at Hornbeam Business Park
£2,000 per annum
Montpellier Property Consultants Ltd for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
(1) The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchaser or lessors and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
(2) All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.
(3) No person in the employment of Montpellier Property Consultants Ltd has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars nor enter into any contract relating to the property on the behalf of Montpellier Property Consultants Ltd nor any contract on behalf of the vendor.
(4) No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessors in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.