£21,500 per annum
||1,658 sq ft
Quality office accommodation at Grove Park Court near Harrogate town centre
Ground floor offices within a two storey, modern detached property
Recently comprehensively refurbished and newly carpeted throughout
Open plan office suite with WC's and new fitted kitchen
Atrium Style entrance hallway with carpeted entrance foyer
Local authority: Harrogate
* All floor areas subject to measurement on practical completion
Find out more information about this building's development and technical spec.
Find out more
Leeds Bradford 10.7m
Harrogate 0.6m, Starbeck 1.2m, Hornbeam Park 1.4m
The property is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Each party to pay their own legal costs.
Any reference to price is deemed to be exclusive of VAT unless expressly stated otherwise. The property is elected for VAT and therefore VAT will be applicable in this transaction.
Available on request
Quality refurbished ground office suite in modern detached office building at Grove Park Court near Harrogate town centre
£21,500 per annum
Montpellier Property Consultants Ltd for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
(1) The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchaser or lessors and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
(2) All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.
(3) No person in the employment of Montpellier Property Consultants Ltd has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars nor enter into any contract relating to the property on the behalf of Montpellier Property Consultants Ltd nor any contract on behalf of the vendor.
(4) No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessors in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.