||1,500 sq ft
Light industrial specialist food grade unit at Barker Business Park, Melmerby Near Ripon
Just 1.5 miles from Junction 50 of the A1(M)
Loading doors, ancillary offices and car parking on site
1500 sq.ft. (139.35 sq.m.)
Barugh Close, Unit 5 Barker Business Park, Melmerby, Ripon, North Yorkshire HG4 5NJ
Open in Google Maps
Unit 5 Barugh Close is an industrial portal framed unit fitted out as a specialist food unit with food grade walls, floors and ceilings all to BRC standards. It sits within a terrace of similar units with loading door and ancillary offices with dedicated car parking.
Barker Business Park is situated approximately 1.5 miles from the recently upgraded new Junction 50 of the A1 (M) providing good access to the region's road network.
Barker Business Park is accessed from Melmerby Green Lane which connects with the A61 to the south of the business park.
Local authority: Harrogate
* All floor areas subject to measurement on practical completion
Find out more information about this building's development and technical spec.
Find out more
Leeds Bradford 22.4m, Durham Tees Valley 23.3m
Thirsk 5.9m, Northallerton 11.2m, Knaresborough 11.3m
The property is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Each party to pay their own legal costs.
The property has been elected for VAT and therefore VAT will be chargeable on the rent.
Any offer received by Montpellier Property Consultants Lted will be deemed to be exclusive of VAT.
Available on request
Light industrial specialist food grade unit at Barker Business Park Near Ripon
Montpellier Property Consultants Ltd for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
(1) The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchaser or lessors and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
(2) All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.
(3) No person in the employment of Montpellier Property Consultants Ltd has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars nor enter into any contract relating to the property on the behalf of Montpellier Property Consultants Ltd nor any contract on behalf of the vendor.
(4) No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessors in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.