£16,000 per annum
||1,340 sq ft
|Est. rates payable
||The premises will need to be re-assessed for rating purposes as they are currently listed in conjunction with other suites within the building
Quality Office Accommodation in Harrogate Town Centre
First Floor of prestigious and prominent Regent House on Albert Street
Close to James Street, main retailing area of Harrogate town centre
Open plan and partitioned office space offering flexibiity
Lift for access to First Floor
Car Parking Spaces Available to rent at the rear
Local authority: Harrogate Borough Council
* All floor areas subject to measurement on practical completion
Find out more information about this building's development and technical spec.
Find out more
Within walking distance of Harrogate Railway Station
Leeds Bradford 9.9m
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in this transaction
The property has been elected for VAT so VAT will be payable on the rent
Available on request
Quality First Floor Office Suite in the heart of Harrogate town centre
£16,000 per annum
Montpellier Property Consultants Ltd for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
(1) The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchaser or lessors and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
(2) All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.
(3) No person in the employment of Montpellier Property Consultants Ltd has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars nor enter into any contract relating to the property on the behalf of Montpellier Property Consultants Ltd nor any contract on behalf of the vendor.
(4) No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessors in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.