• Double Retail Unit with Vacant Upper Floor s (Above No.26)
• Scope to Separate Vacant Upper Floor (above 26) From Retail Unit to Provide a Self Contained Maisonette - Post Refurbishment
• To Be Sold By Modern Method of Auction via I Am Sold Auctions - Starting Bid £140,000
• 24a King Street - Consists of a 3 Bedroom Self Contained Maisonette
• Over 3,300 Sqft in Total
• Offered with Vacant Possession
The property is available to purchase by auction via I Am Sold Auctions with a starting bid of £140,000. Please refer to the Auctioneers Comments. Imposing double fronted mixed retail and residential property constructed over ground, first and second floors. To the ground floor the retail accommodation is primarily open plan with glazed frontage to King Street, and substantial fascia signage above. The upper Floors of 26 King Street require refurbishment and repair but subject to necessary consents, this potentially could be separated from the retail accommodation and provided with a dedicated entrance from a rear enclosed courtyard, accessed off Market Street. Also accessed off Market Street is 24a King Street which provides 3 bedroom living accommodation over ground floor entrance lobby, first, second and third floors.
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Fitton Estates. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fitton Estates for full details and further information. Also view the agent details from Fitton Estates.