Industrial Warehouse Premises, available long Leasehold for sale with full vacant possession.
• The property is of steel portal frame construction with profile metal cladding, beneath a pitched roof.
• The premises are situated in Osier Way on the well established Willow Lane Industrial Estate, which can be accessed via the A237 Carshalton Road. Communications are excellent with the A24, which provides access to Central London (11 miles away), the A23 which provides access to the M23 Motorway and Junction 7 of the M25. Mitcham Tramlink Station and Mitcham Junction BR Railway Station are both within ½ mile of the property.
• The property has been elected for VAT.
• Strictly by appointment through Sole Agents
• The premises are held on a 99 year Lease from 21/02/1979, with 10 yearly rent reviews. The current passing Ground Rent of £10,000 per annum exclusive. Our Client is seeking to Assign their existing Leasehold interest.
• Roller shutter door (6.513m wide x 4.592 m high)
• 3 phase power
• Minimum eaves height (Bay 1) 6.123 m
• Minimum eaves height (Bay 2) 6.298 m
• Mix of Cat II and fluorescent lighting to offices
• Hardstanding yard with double gated access
• Ladies/gents WC facilities
1-3 OSIER WAY MITCHAM SURREY CR4 4NF
|Ground||Workshop||24.58 m² / 264.58 sqft||£1,438|
|Ground||Office||63.38 m² / 682.22 sqft||£4,183|
|Ground||Cold Store||204.74 m² / 2,203.8 sqft||£14,948|
|Ground||External Storage||10.45 m² / 112.48 sqft||£470|
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Centro Commercial. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Centro Commercial for full details and further information. Also view the agent details from Centro Commercial.