• Prominent retail park investment opportunity.
• Located in Southport in an established out of town retail hub.
• Southport is the 11th most populous town in north west England and 44% of the catchment population fall within the most affluent Acorn Groups.
• Wide bulky goods planning permission.
• The property is let on eight FRI leases producing a total income of £810,237 pa, with a weighted average unexpired term of 8.22 years to expiry and 7.17 years to breaks.
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to JLL. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact JLL for full details and further information. Also view the agent details from JLL.