75 High Street, Ashford, Kent, TN24 8SF – Ashford, Kent
Retail to let £26,000 per annum 927 sq ft
This centrally located Grade II listed former building society premises comprises of 927 sq. ft. of prominent ground floor retail accommodation with basement store accessed to the rear. The premises benefits from a bayed frontage of 5.75m, suspended ceiling and air conditioning. Previously tenanted by Nationwide Building Society this retail unit fronts Kings Parade and the High Street with occupiers including Timpson, WH Smith, Lloyds, Boots and B&M being in close proximity.
• Prominent Town Centre Location
• 927 sq. ft. Ground Floor Retail Area
• 5.75 metre Frontage
• 323 sq. ft. Basement Store
• Immediate Availability
• Former Building Society Premises
• Location: The property is located in Ashford, on the south side of the High Street situated between Kings Parade to the north and the Church Yard to the south with access at the side via Bull Yard. The property occupies a trading position in close proximity to the central pedestrianised retail area of Ashford Town Centre. Ashford is centrally located within the county of Kent and benefitting from a fine communications network via the A20/M20 and five mainline railways. Ashford International Passenger Station gives direct access to northern continental Europe via Eurostar and London is some 38 minutes distant via HS-1.
• Accommodation: Ground Floor NIA 927 sq. ft. (86.12 sq. m) Basement NIA 323 sq. ft. (30.01 sq. m)
• Terms: New FRI lease by negotiation on terms to be agreed.
• Rent: £26,000 per annum exclusive.
• Viewing: By appointment through Sibley Pares (Taylor Riley) Tel: 01233 629 281. Phil Hubbard - email@example.com Joel Wyatt - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Legal Costs: Each side to bear their own legal costs.
• Rateable value / Council Tax: To be re-assessed.
• VAT: All figures are exclusive of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate.
• EPC: Exemption due to Listed Building Status
• Price: All mains services connected
This shop, retail unit to rent is located in Ashford, Kent.