• Chichester is an affluent Cathedral City in West Sussex
• The City benefits from a diverse mix of retailers, strong occupier demand and consistently low vacancy rates
• Investment comprises a self-contained ground floor retail unit
• The shop is let to Stephen Lawrence Ladieswear Ltd until 31 January 2027 (eight years unexpired)
• Total ground floor NIA 79.61 sq m (857 sq ft)
• Rent £45,000 per annum exclusive
• Tenure - long leasehold interest for a term of 125 years from 1 January 2005 at a peppercorn rent
• Price £625,000, which reflects a net initial yield of 6.85%, after purchaser's costs of 5.12%
The Cathedral City of Chichester is a historic and thriving administrative centre for West Sussex. The city is located approximately 65 miles south west of London, 15 miles east of Portsmouth and 30 miles west of Brighton.
Chichester City Centre is a vibrant and attractive retail centre with a core retail floor space totalling around 700,000 sq ft. The retail on offer is concentrated within the city walls. The historic nature of the retail core limits scope for future development and as a result, Chichester has one of the lowest vacancy rates in the UK.
The property was constructed in 2007, and comprises a mixed use investment over ground, first and second floors. The two upper floors comprise six residential apartments, which are accessed from a ground floor entrance on the west side of building; from St Martins Street.
The ground floor retail space is configured as two self-contained shops. Shop 1 is occupied by Stephen Lawrence Ladieswear.
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Flude. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Flude for full details and further information.