The property is located on Stevenson Street, just off Causeyside Street in Paisley town centre. A former nursing home, the subjects comprise a Category B listed mansion house dated back to 1874 with an adjoining modern annexe, extensive grounds and car parking. We have been instructed to seek offers in the region of £600,000 for the heritable interest in the subjects with the benefit of vacant possession.
• Attractive Category B listed building with adjoining modern annexe, extensive grounds and parking.
• 17,163 sq ft (1,595 sq m) or thereby
• Potential for alternative uses, subject to planning
• Close to a variety of shops, amenities and public transport links
• Offers in the region of £600,000
This commercial property for sale is located in Paisley
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Avison Young. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Avison Young for full details and further information.