Ground Floor Retail with dual frontage and large basement
• A1 Retail Unit
• Suitable for a variety of retail uses
• £250,000 for the freehold
• £20,000 per annum for the leashold
• Return Frontage
• Large good quality basement
• Location: The property is situated on Bank Street in Maidstone , a historic street with a variety of speciality retailers, bars and nightclubs just off Maidstone High Street. Maidstone is a vibrant retail centre anchored by Fremlin Walk and The Mall offering many High Street retailers, restaurants, bars and cafes. Maidstone has excellent communications, with motorway junctions easily accessible, and is serviced by mainline railway stations.
• Accommodation: The property comprises ground floor retail space, a good sized basement, kitchenette and WC. Frontage: 5.0 m Depth: 12.9 m Return Frontage: 12.4 m Retail Area: 715 sq ft (66.43 sq m) Basement: 885 sq ft (82.22 sq m) WC
• Terms: To obtain the freehold or take a new lease by negotiation.
• Rent: £20,000 Per Annum Exclusive Offers in the region of £250,000 for the freehold
• Viewing: Strictly by prior appointment through the Surveyors. Please contact Phil Hubbard e: firstname.lastname@example.org or Matt Sadler e: email@example.com
• Legal Costs: Each side to bear its own legal and professional costs
• Rateable value / Council Tax: RV £16,750 @ 48.0p in the £ Rates payable £8,040 for the year 2018/19
• VAT: We understand from our client that the property is not elected for VAT
• EPC: Rating E (120)
• Price: Mains Water. electricity
This shop, retail unit to rent is located in Maidstone
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Sibley Pares. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Sibley Pares for full details and further information.