• Large retail unit suitable for variety of uses, formally hairdresser
• Return Frontage
• Town centre location
• Rent £28,000 per annum
• Location: The property is located underneath the Hazlitt Theatre in the Market Buildings, just off Earl Street, Fremlin Walk and the High Street in the centre of Maidstone, the County Town of Kent, surrounded by prime retail and restaurants.
• Accommodation: The property comprises a large retail area with dual frontage, benefitting from ancillary storage, a kitchenette and disabled WC to the rear. Frontage: 5.55 m Return: 2.4 m Retail Area: 1344 sq ft (124.9 sq m) Ancillary Storage: 181 sq ft (16.8 sq m) Disabled WC
• Terms: To take a new lease by negotiation.
• Rent: £28,000 Per Annum Exclusive
• Viewing: Strictly by prior appointment through the Surveyors. Please contact Phil Hubbard e: firstname.lastname@example.org or Matt Sadler e: email@example.com
• Legal Costs: Each side to bear its own legal and professional costs
• Rateable value / Council Tax: RV £14,250 @ 48p in the £ Rates payable £6,840 for the year 2018/19
• VAT: All figures are exclusive of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate.
• EPC: Rating E (105)
• Price: Air-conditioning Electricity Gas Mains Water
This shop, retail unit to rent is located in Maidstone
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Sibley Pares. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Sibley Pares for full details and further information.