Britannia House, Granville Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 2BJ – Maidstone
For sale P.O.A.
Residential Development Opportunity for 18 Flats The site is approximately 0.27 acres and currently comprises an industrial building used for the manufacture and sale of signage. The proposed development includes the demolition of the existing concrete portal frame structure and erection of 2 identical but handed blocks of 9 flats creating 18 in total along with associated parking at 1 per dwelling.
• Development Opportunity
• Close to Town Centre
• Offers Invited
• Location: The site is situated on the southern side of Granville Road in Maidstone less than a mile to the north of the town centre, which provides an extensive array of shops, cafes and restaurants. The town also benefits from 3 main line train stations with links to London Victoria.
• Accommodation: Planning Outline planning consent has been obtained under planning reference 15/504114/OUT. As part of the S106 agreement the proposed development will need to provide 7 affordable units and contributions of circa £40,000.
• Terms: Offers are invited for the freehold, subject to the vendors occupying the premises paying a rent of £40,000 pa with vacant posession being granted by December 2019. In accordance with Money Laundering Regulations, we are now required to obtain proof of identification for purchasers.
• Viewing: To arrange a viewing or to discuss please contact: Alex Stanford - firstname.lastname@example.org or Mark Presland - email@example.com
• VAT: Awaiting confirmation as to whether VAT is applicable
This industrial unit for sale is located in Maidstone.