Maylands Ave, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP2 – Hemel Hempstead
Industrial to let £13.50 psf 5,006 to 11,126 sq ft
A development of new industrial/warehouse units from 5,006 sq. ft. to 11,126 sq. ft. (as built floor areas) with first floor offices/Trade Counter to let.
Spring Park is prominently situated at the junction of Spring Way and Maylands Avenue (A4147), the principal spine road of the Maylands Business Area of Hemel Hempstead. Junction 8 of the M1 motorway is within 1.5 miles of the property from where the strategic junction of the M1 and M25 is only 3 miles to the south. Nearby towns include St Albans (7 miles) and Watford (8 miles). Hemel Hempstead town centre, station and access to the A41 dual carriageway are approximately 3 miles away.
• 6m minimum clear internal height
• Full height electric loading doors
• 37.5kN per sq m floor loading
• First floor fitted out as offices
• 15% warehouse roof lights
• Ability to combine units
• Unit 6 – private gated yard
• Unit 3 has now been let to City Electrical Factors
• Unit 1 is now Under Offer
This industrial unit to rent is located in Hemel Hempstead.