Cirrus is a striking 3 storey office building located within Glasgow Airport Business Park, adjacent to Glasgow International Airport, approximately 10 miles west of Glasgow city centre. The property provides modern, flexible, open plan office accommodation which will be refurbished to a Grade A standard.
• Business Park location with impressive triple height entrance/reception
• Striking buildng clad in steel and solar curtain wall glazing
• On-site security and CCTV
• 3 x 13 person passenger lifts
• Male, female and accessible WC's on each floor & shower facilities
• Raised access flooring
• 2.8m clear floor to ceiling height
• EPC rating E-F
• Secure barrier controlled car parking at a ratio of 1:320 sq ft
Energy Performance Certificate for buildings other than dwellings
Energy Performance Certificate
Building Energy Performance
Calculated asset rating using
DesignBuilder SBEM v3.0.0 [SBEM]
Offices and Workshop businesses
(0 to 15)
(16 to 30)
(31 to 45)
(46 to 60)
(61 to 80)
(81 to 100)
Carbon Dioxide Emissions
The number refers to the calculated carbon dioxide emissions in terms
of kg per m2 of floor area per year
Approximate current energy use per m2 of floor area:
Main heating fuel:
Renewable energy source: None
Building Services: Air conditioning
Carbon Dioxide is a greenhouse gas which contributes to climate change.
Less Carbon Dioxide emissions from buildings helps the environment.
A building of this type built to building regulations standards current at
the date of issue of this certificate would have a rating:
Where the accompanying recommendations for the cost effective improvement
of energy performance are applied, this building would have a rating:
Recommendations for the cost-effective improvement (lower cost measures) of the energy performance
1. Improve insulation on HWS storage.
4. Consider installing building mounted wind turbine(s).
2. Add weather compensation controls to heating system.
5. Consider replacing heating boiler plant with a condensing type.
3. Ductwork leakage is high. Inspect and seal ductwork.
6. Consider installing solar water heating.
Conditioned area (m2 ):
Name of protocol organisation:
Date of issue of certificate:
FIRST FLOOR BLOCK A, Cirrus House, Glasgow Airport Business Park, PAIS
Stroma Accreditation Ltd, [STRO001822]
14 Dec 2011
(Valid for a period not exceeding 10 years)
This certificate is a requirement of EU Directive 2002/91/EC on the energy performance of buildings.
NB THIS CERTIFICATE MUST BE AFFIXED TO THE BUILDING AND NOT REMOVED UNLESS REPLACED
WITH AN UPDATED VERSION AND FOR PUBLIC BUILDINGS DISPLAYED IN A PROMINENT PLACE
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Avison Young. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Avison Young for full details and further information.