5 The Colonnade, Hawkhurst, Cranbrook, Kent, TN18 4ES – TN18
For sale £180,000 572 sq ft
Attractive, large, affluent village parade
• Self-Contained One Bedroom Maisonette
• £180,000 for the freehold
• Prominent location
• Ground Floor retail unit currently trading as a popular local Florist.
• Location: The property is situated a close to the central crossroads in the busy village of Hawkhurst, approximately 4 miles south of Cranbrook and about 15 miles south-east of Tunbridge Wells. It enjoys a prominent position in the heart of the village close to the busy intersection of the High Street (A268) and Cranbrook Road (A229). The property is located on a busy neighbourhood parade in an affluent village.
• Accommodation: The property comprises an attractive Grade II listed ground floor Retail Unit with ancillary storage, and a self-contained One Bedroom maisonette set across 2 floors. Commercial: Retail Area: 401 sq ft (37.25 sq m) Kitchen: 44 sq ft (4.13 sq m) Ancillary Storage: 463 sq ft (43.01 sq m) WC NIA: 908 sq ft (84.36 sq m) Residential: Lounge: 156 sq ft (14.47 sq m) Bedroom: 137 sq ft (12.72 sq m) Kitchen: 111 sq ft (10.31 sq m) Bathroom: 31 sq ft (2.87 sq m) GIA: 572 sq ft (53.17 sq m)
• Terms: The property is currently held under a lease as below: 5 year lease from 21st March 2016 Passing Rent: £9624 pa Please enquire for further information. In accordance with Money Laundering Regulations, we are now required to obtain proof of identity for purchasers.
• Viewing: Strictly by prior appointment through the Surveyors. Please contact Matt Sadler e: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Legal Costs: Each side to bear its own legal and professional costs
• Rateable value / Council Tax: RV £5,095 @ 48.0p in the £ Rates Payable £2,445.60 for the year 2018/19
• VAT: We understand from our client that the property is not elected for VAT
• EPC: Awaited
• Price: Guide Price: £180,000
This shop, retail unit for sale is located in TN18.