• Newly Built Unit
• Desirable Location
• Retail unit with space on two floors
• Rent £14,000 per annum
• Location: Situated in the heart of the historic town of West Malling, Mill Yard is entered from Swan Street and is just a couple of minutes walk from the High Street. Occupiers include a bridal boutique, bespoke jewellers and a stove shop amongst others. West Malling High Street offers a variety of shops and businesses including Tesco, McColls, Post Office, Doctors Surgery, and a variety of pubs and restaurants. The town enjoys a healthy footfall both from the local community and outlying villages. West Malling mainline train station serves London in under an hour and there is easy access to the M20 motorway via the A20.
• Accommodation: Unit 19 - New Build Retail Unit over two floors Frontage 14ft 6 " (4.43m) Ground Floor GIA 245 sq ft (22.75 sq m) First Floor GIA 193 sq ft (17.91 sq m) Total GIA 438 sq ft (40.66 sq m) Electric storage heaters Spotlights Communal toilets and kitchen located in Mill Yard Car parking available in the Tesco Car Park
• Terms: To take a new three year full repairing and insuring lease, by negotiation. Service charge contributions towards the upkeep of the external areas.
• Rent: £14,000 per annum (exclusive of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate)
• Viewing: Strictly by prior appointment through the Surveyors. Please contact Phil Hubbard e: firstname.lastname@example.org or Matt Sadler e: email@example.com
• Legal Costs: Each side to bear its own legal and professional costs
• Rateable value / Council Tax: To be assessed
• VAT: All figures are exclusive of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate.
• EPC: Awaited
• Price: Electricity
This shop, retail unit to rent is located in West Malling
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Sibley Pares. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Sibley Pares for full details and further information.