Two attractive, brick-built, modern retail warehouse units with approximately 90 parking spaces. (One unit is due to be split to offer a range of smaller units)
Telford is a regional centre located in Shropshire approximately 30 miles northwest of Birmingham and 13 miles east of Shrewsbury. Telford was designated a New Town in 1963 and now has a population approaching 160,000.
• 4,100 sq ft A1 retail space in very prominent location
• Ground Floor and First floor space, which could be split depending on potential occupier requirements
• Suitable for a range of uses including offices/financial and professional services (B1/A2), leisure (D2), retail (A1), Restaurants/Cafes/Takeaway (A3/A5) and Non-residential institutions (D1). Subject to planning.
• Located just outside Telford town centre
• Onsite shopper car parking
10 Sep 2018 LCP develops retail outlets at flagship estate Construction work has begun to build three roadside retail units at a busy industrial estate in the Black Country.
17 Aug 2018 The Concourse Centre unveils street food court A new street food offer has been created within the Concourse Centre, Skelmersdale, and local food operators are being invited to set up shop.
|National rail||0.3m||Telford Central|
Register your requirement with Realla and receive daily updates. Find out more
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to London & Cambridge Properties. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact London & Cambridge Properties for full details and further information. Also view the agent details from London & Cambridge Properties.