BREEAM, Grade II, Kitchen, Modern, Restaurant, Storage, Train transport, Transport
3,820 to 11,524 sq ft
35 to 107 people
The property is a Grade II Listed Building which benefits from substantial refurbishment throughout to create modern three storey office accommodation with high occupancy. The property has retail frontage onto High Street, a pedestrianised thoroughfare within Rotherham Town Centre with rear frontage onto Vicarage Road
• High yielding town centre mixed use investment opportunity.
• Centrally located, less than half a mile from Rotherham Central Railway Station.
• 18 High Street provides a prominent retail frontage with attractive façade.
• Links through to 15 Vicarage Lane comprising an attractive period building facing Rotherham Minster
• 90% let.
• Opportunity to let 887 sq ft vacant floor space with no empty rates liability.
• Total current passing rent of £48,980 per annum.
• We are instructed to invite offers.
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Avison Young. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Avison Young for full details and further information.