37 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7JA – City and County of the City of London, London
Office to rent
£28.00 psf 5,446 sq ft Space for 50 people (est)
The building is located just north of Aldgate tube station, with Liverpool Street and Fenchurch Street stations also providing excellent transport links nearby. The EC3 district is one of London’s fastest growing hubs and boasts many popular cafes, bars & restaurants and retail & leisure amenities including Spitalfields Market, Duck & Waffle, Sushi Samba, The Alchemist, The Drift, Swingers City and Rake’s Café Bar located in close proximity. The area is also set to benefit from Crossrail in the near future.
• Aldgate (Circle and Metropolitan tube lines)
• Aldgate East (District and Hammersmith & City tube lines)
• Liverpool Street (Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan tube lines, London Overground and National Rail services)
• Fenchurch Street (National Rail services)
This self-contained building is currently divided into a mix of open-plan office space, meeting rooms and private offices. The office benefits from excellent natural daylight and good floor to ceiling height which make for a good working environment.
Tenants will be able to make use of a reception area and benefit from an outdoor terrace.
• Excellent natural light
• Good floor to ceiling height
• Outdoor terrace
• Perimeter trunking
• Reception area
• Entryphone system
This office to rent is located in City and County of the City of London, London.