Unit A, Borough Place, 16-18 Marshalsea Road, London SE1 1HL – Southbank
Office for sale
£825,000 1,310 sq ft Space for 12 people (est)
Opportunity to acquire a commercial investment in Zone 1 of Central London.
• Located in the dynamic Southbank area of London less than 5 minutes-walk from Borough Market and London Bridge Underground Station.
• Situated in a highly prominent position fronting Marshalsea Road within 400ft of Borough High Street & Borough Underground Station (Northern Line).
• Long leasehold for 999 years from completion.
• Ground floor comprising 1,310 sq ft (121.7 sq m).
• Unit benefiting from flexible use classes including A1, A2 & D2.
• Currently let to a martial arts studio for a term of 5 years from September 2017 with a mutual break option from September 2020.
• Producing £50,000 per annum (£38.17 per sq ft).
• We are instructed to seek offers in the region of £825,000 (Eight hundred and twenty five thousand pounds), subject to contract.
• This reflects a Net Initial Yield of 5.75%, based on purchasers’ costs of 5.53%, and a Capital Value of £630 per sq ft.
• Freehold available by separate negotiation to include ground rent income of 9 residential units and a further commercial unit.
This office for sale is located in Southbank.