• Opportunity to acquire a London commercial investment.
• Located in the dynamic Southbank area of London less than 5 minutes-walk from Borough Market and London Bridge Underground Station.
• Situated in a highly prominent position fronting Marshalsea Road within 400ft of Borough High Street & Borough Underground Station (Northern Line).
• Long leasehold for 999 years from completion.
• Ground floor comprising 1,310 sq ft (121.7 sq m).
• Unit benefiting from flexible use classes including A1, A2 & D2.
• Currently let to a martial arts studio for a term of 5 years from September 2017 with a mutual break option from September 2020, providing an unexpired term certain of 1.75 years.
• Producing £50,000 per annum (£38.17 per sq ft).
• We are instructed to seek offers in the region of £850,000 (Eight hundred and fifty thousand pounds), subject to contract.
• This reflects a Net Initial Yield of 5.57%, based on purchasers’ costs of 5.56%, and a Capital Value of £648 per sq ft.
• Freehold available by separate negotiation to include ground rent income of 9 residential units and a further commercial unit.
This office for sale is located in Southbank
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Estate Office. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Estate Office for full details and further information.