Prime Fully Fitted Restaurant/ Bar Opportunity
This fitted former restaurant occupies a very prominent, external position at The Printworks, overlooking Exchange Square.
The premises are arranged over ground, mezzanine and first floor and provide the following approximate floor areas:
The premises also benefit from an extensive, south facing outside seating area, opposite The Corn Exchange and Manchester Arndale.
The unit is well presented and fitted to include the main bar, dining area (split over ground and a raised level) and cellar at ground floor. There is also a DDA compliant lift, with access to all levels. Further space is available for dining at mezzanine level and at first floor level is the kitchen, male and female WC’s, disabled WC and a number of storage rooms and staff areas. Three food hoists run between all three floors.
The Printworks is Manchester’s premier leisure scheme and one of the top performing schemes in the country attracting almost 8 million visitors each year. The scheme is approximately 350,000 sq ft and is home to a 23 screen, 4,723 seat Vue cinema (with IMAX), a 33,000 sq ft Nuffield Health Centre and 16 restaurants and bars, including Hard Rock Café, Wagamama, Prezzo, Lazy Lizard, O’Neills, Nandos, Yates and Walkabout.
The Printworks is situated on Exchange Square, with neighbouring occupiers including The Corn Exchange, Manchester Arndale, Manchester Arena, Victoria Train Station and the Co-Op Headquarters. A new Metrolink stop now sits outside The Printworks, on Exchange Square.
• Manchester Arndale – 1.4 million sq ft shopping centre anchored by Next, Marks and Spencer and Selfridges with footfall of 42 million visitors a year.
• Manchester Arena – 21,000 capacity event and live music arena, attracting over 1 million visitors each year.
• The Corn Exchange – 14 new restaurants are now open and a 114 apartment Roomzzz Hotel is due to open in February 2018.
• The National Football Museum – ‘The World’s biggest football museum’ attracting approx. 500,000 visitors each year.
• Victoria Train Station – When the Ordsall Chord (linking Victoria Station to Piccadilly Station) is completed in 2018, passenger numbers are expected to rise to 12 million.line runs from St Peter’s Square to Victoria Station and has a stop on Exchange Square.
• NOMA – an £800m, 20-acre redevelopment site surrounding the new Co-Op HQ, including 1.3 million sq ft of offices and over 1,000 apartments.
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Metis Real Estate Advisors. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Metis Real Estate Advisors for full details and further information.