• An existing double height ground floor commercial premises benefitting from a combination of permitted development rights and lawful use to build two levels of accommodation and develop 4 apartments at first floor level.
• Once a separation of floors has been established, the netsaleable area of the residential element will total 2,109 sq ft.
• There will be an additional 2,195 sq ft (NIA) of flexible commercial space (A1/A2) at ground floor level divided into two units.
• The ground floor may also suit a residential conversion ata future date, subject to the usual consents, in line with neighbouring precedent.
• 0.6 miles from Stratford Station and 0.7 miles from Westfield Stratford and the Olympic Park.
• The rear of the property fronts the Waterworks River andoffers attractive views.
• 250 year leasehold interest.
• Vacant possession.
• We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £1,150,000, equating to a low capital value of £267 per sq ft (on the basis of the consented permitted development and law fuluse).
This office for sale is located in Bethnal Green, London
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Estate Office. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Estate Office for full details and further information.