• A3 Restaurant Premises on Prime Pitch
• Located on Prominent Location opposite McDonald's
• Good footfall
• Close to Railway Station
• £30,000 per annum
• Location: The property is located on the northern end of Week Street neighbouring KFC, McDonalds, Tesco Express, William Hill just on the edge of the prime retail area of Fremlin Walk and Week Street. The property is located in close proximity to Maidstone East Station which serves London in under 1 hour and there are several pay and display car parks in the vicinity.
• Accommodation: The property comprises a ground floor seating area and a fully fitted kitchen with a walk in chiller. It also benefits from basement storage. Gross Frontage: 5.7 m Return Frontage: 6.1 m Shop Depth: 13.6 m Retail Area 838 sq ft (77.85 sq m) Basement 275 sq ft (25.54 sq m) Total 1,114 sq ft (103.49 sq m) Disabled and customer WC's
• Terms: To take a new lease for a term to be agreed by negotiation subject to upward only rent reviews
• Rent: £30,000 per annum exclusive
• Viewing: Strictly by prior appointment only through Sibley Pares or our Joint Sole Agents Kilpatrick & Co. Please contact: Phil Hubbard e: email@example.com Matt Sadler e: firstname.lastname@example.org Kilpatrick & Co t: 01793 643101
• Legal Costs: Each side to bear its own legal and professional costs
• Rateable value / Council Tax: RV £24,000 @ 48p in the £ Rates payable £11,520 for the year 2018/19
• VAT: We understand from our client that the property is not elected for VAT.
• EPC: Awaited
• Price: All mains services are connected
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Sibley Pares. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Sibley Pares for full details and further information.