Retail unit in prominent town centre location.
• Good Visibility
• Rent £22,000 pa
• Suitable for variety of retail uses
• Upper Storage Space
• Location: The subject property is located on Gabriel's Hill in Maidstone, close to the convergence of High Street, Week Street and Gabriel's Hill. The property has excellent visibility, just off the prime retail area of Week Street and the recently modernised Mall shopping centre. Maidstone, the County Town of Kent is served by main line rail services at Maidstone East and Maidstone West which offer High Speed services to London, Ashford International and the Coast. The town also benefits from good road links to the M20 and M2.
• Accommodation: The property is currently configured to have ground floor retail accommodation, with storage, WCs and a tea point arranged over the First and Second Floors. Frontage: 4.4 m (14 ft 5") Retail Area: 521 sq ft (86.25 sq m) 1st Floor Storage: 550 sq ft (51.17 sq m) 2nd Floor Storage: 469 sq ft (43.61 sq m) WC Kitchenette
• Terms: To take a new FRI lease by negotiation.
• Rent: £22,000 per annum
• Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the sole surveyor, please contact: Matthew Sadler: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Legal Costs: Each side to bear its own legal costs
• Rateable value / Council Tax: RV £18,500 @ 48p in the £ Rates payable £8,880.00 in the year 2018/19.
• VAT: All figures are exclusive of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate.
• EPC: Rating E 101
• Price: Electricity Mains Water
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Sibley Pares. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Sibley Pares for full details and further information.