Location – The property is located on the West side of Shepherds Bush Road, between the junctions of Poplar Grove and Cromwell Grove. The unit is situated within an existing parade, on a busy thoroughfare between Shepherds Bush and Hammersmith.
– The building is arranged as a retail unit with three residential apartments. The building has recently undergone a full refurbishment and is fully tenanted.
• Retail Unit – 960 Sq. Ft arranged over ground floor and lower ground floor levels. The retail element is currently on the market for £27,500pax on a new FRI lease.
• Apartment 1 – A three bed, 1,110 Sq. Ft apartment arranged over the ground and lower ground floor levels. Currently let on an AST for £32,400 per annum.
• Apartment 2 – A two bed, 590 Sq. Ft apartment arranged over the first floor. Currently let on an AST for £18,600 per annum.
• Apartment 3 – A three bed, 1,075 Sq. Ft apartment arranged over second and third floor levels. Currently let on an AST for £29,376 per annum.
Rental Income – This investment is currently achieving £80,376 per annum. Once the retail element has been let, the estimated rental value will be approximately £107,000 per annum.
This shop, retail unit to rent is located in Kensington
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Bricks & Mortar. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bricks & Mortar for full details and further information.