Premier House, Twickenham - Self-Contained Office Suite – Twickenham
Office to rent
P.O.A. 11,163 sq ft Space for 103 people (est)
Twickenham is an important and popular mixed commercial/residential area on the north side of the River Thames. Premier House is located on the east side of London Road at its junction with Arragon Road. The area is recognised as one of London's most affluent districts benefitting from a wide range of restaurants, shops and hotels along with many other amenities. The locality has good links with Heathrow Airport and the M3. Twickenham train station is within a 3-minute walk and provides services into London Waterloo in 26 minutes, London Victoria (via Clapham Junction) in 30 minutes and Reading, in 1 hour 3 mins.
Premier House comprises of 47,000 sq.ft. arranged over ground and three upper floors. The available accommodation consists of the entire second floor, split into two wings.
The building was developed by the Low Carbon Workplace Partnership who manage the quality and energy consumption of the building and maximise the building's energy efficiency.
• Raised accessible floor providing 70mm clear void
• 2.87 floor to ceiling height
• Chillded beams with intergrated lighting
• Double glazed windows with solar controlled glazing to south and west elevation
• Movement dayling sensor lighting
• Self-contained vertical risesers for telecoms and data installation
• Bicycle storage
• Shower facities
• Male & Female toilets on each floor
• 9 parking spaces
This office to rent is located in Twickenham.