• Worcester is a highly affluent Cathedral City and is the administrative hub for Worcestershire.
• Situated in the heart of Worcester on the prime pedestrianised retailing pitch.
• Located between the landmark scheme of Crowngate Shopping Centre and Cathedral Square, generating a high footfall past the property.
• Single let to Costa Limited until 19 July 2022 at a passing rent of £89,000 per annum.
• Costa Limited has a Creditsafe rating of Very Low Risk and has recently been named the nation’s favourite coffeehouse for the eighth year in a row.
• Offers in excess of £1,400,000 (One Million Four Hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contract and exclusive of VAT. A purchase at this level will reflect a net initial yield of 5.99% after allowing purchasers costs of 6.05%.
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Avison Young. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Avison Young for full details and further information.