• Thriving Market Town
• Prominent Location
• Prime Pitch Adjoining Boots and opposite Caffe Nero
• Rent £25,000 Per Annum
• Location: Tenterden is a successful market town in the heart of the Kentish Weald, approximately 20 miles south east of Tunbridge Wells. The town provides a wide range of amenities including Waitrose and Tesco supermarkets and a good mix of multiple and local retailers. Other multiple occupiers include Laura Ashley, Monsoon, Oasis, Phase Eight and Crew. There is a good selection of pubs, restaurants and cafes including Costa Coffee, Caffe Nero, Prezzo and Café Rouge throughout the length of the High Street.
• Accommodation: Ground Floor Retail Unit The property offers retail commercial space on the ground floor together with ancillary office and storage Retail: 610 sq ft (56.71 sq m) Store: (2.71 sq m) Office: (7.85 sq m) Tea Point WC
• Terms: To take a new lease by negotiation.
• Rent: £25,000 per annum exclusive
• Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the Surveyor, please contact Matthew Carpenter E: email@example.com
• Legal Costs: Each side to bear its own legal and professional costs
• Rateable value / Council Tax: RV £19,000 @46.6p in the £ Rates payable £8,854 for the year 2017/18
• VAT: All figures are exclusive of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate
• EPC: Rating E (123)
• Price: Electricity, mains water and drainage.
This shop, retail unit to rent is located in Tenterden
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Sibley Pares. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Sibley Pares for full details and further information.