• Investment or Vacant Possession \xef\x82\xa7 Modern Warehouse Unit\n
• 3 Phase Electricity\n
• Secure Self-contained Site\n
• Close Proximity to M62/M57\n
The subject property is located in the Netherley area of Liverpool and sits approximately five miles (8km) east of Liverpool City Centre.
Access to the National Motorway Network is in close proximity via the M62/M57 interchange 2.5 miles (4km) to the east.
Occupying a prominent position on the Wheathills Industrial Estate access to the site gained from Holt Lane via Caldway Drive.
• Close proximity to the M62/M57 interchange\n
• 3 phase electricity\n
• Eaves height of approximately 3.2m\n
• Two storey office block\n
• Yard & additional parking area\n
• Possible to sub-divide to smaller units Site Area \xe2\x80\x93 circa 1.65 acres (0.67 hectares)\n
The single storey warehouse is of steel portal frame construction beneath a pitched roof, incorporating translucent roof lights, and a minimum eaves height of 3.16m.
The building is enclosed by part brick part clad elevations, while loading access is via two surface level steel roller shutter doors. Surrounding the site is a secure steel palisade fence.
Ancillary accommodation comprises a two storey office block with additional features including an enclosed yard, a separate parking area and surplus storage / development land.
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Keppie Massie. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Keppie Massie for full details and further information.