one and two bedroom flats held on long leases. Comprises a 1950's residential building arranged over basement, ground and 5 upper floors. The 15 flats comprise 4 x 2 beds and 11 x 1 beds. Property benefits from a large communal rear garden. Ground floor provides retail units which have been sold separately. The entire building comprises 25 residential flats.
• The property is located on Southampton Row off High Holborn in Central London.
• Head lease for the entire block.
• Current gross occupational lease income of £14,518 PCM (£175,000 PA)
• Asset management opportunities including refurbishment and break up.
• Strong rental demand.
• Potential freehold enfranchisement.
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Avison Young. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Avison Young for full details and further information.