90 Whitfield Street – Camden, London
Office to rent
3,050 sq ft Space for 28 people (est)
3,050 sq ft of fully fitted and ready to go office space now available
Dominating the corner of Maple Street and Whitfield Street, the distinctive glazed elevations of 90 Whitfield Street create a sense of movement across the façades, catching the eye of passers-by. The full-height glazing provides the interiors with abundant natural light, creating bright, open space with the added texture of concrete columns. The office space inside provides a distinctive and interesting home for any forward thinking company.
- High quality, light, bright and inspiring office space
- Impressive 3,300 sq ft reception with a stunning full height atrium
- 3,050 st ft of fully furnished office space
- 28 desks and 2 private meeting rooms
- Kitchenette with integrated appliances and breakfast bar
- Fully cabled throughout and enabled with high speed fibre internet
- Branding/signage opportunity within the entrance of the floor
- 24 hour building security
- Cycle bays and shower facilities at ground level
Fixed rate inclusive of rent, service charge, business rates, building insurance, facilities management, commissionaire. Private office space on flexible lease terms Short form lease and simple transaction process
Situated between Marylebone, Soho and Bloomsbury, Fitzrovia is peaceful but active and home to much of London’s finest talent. An established reputation for an array of forward thinking companies, the area is lined with a variety of architectural styles, boutique shops, cafés and restaurants. Just a three minute walk away, Fitzroy Square Garden provides local green space. Derwent London are proud to call Fitzrovia one of their key villages with 1.4m square feet of office and retail space. This means that we can offer any local company the opportunity to have their office needs met as their business needs change.
This office to rent is located in Camden, London.