Torridon House Aberdeen AB11 5AR – Aberdeen
Office to rent
P.O.A. 703 to 968 sq ft Space for 7 to 9 people (est)
Fully Serviced Office Accommodation
The building, a former tea warehouse, has been sympathetically restored by Cromdale Ltd and now offers self contained office suites served by a passenger lift. Individual layouts and areas are shown on the floor plans which can be accessed at http://www.cromdale.com/ On the ground floor, a manned reception is provided, attractively finished, together with a private meeting room available to the tenants. Car parking is available both on site and garaged, immediately adjacent. Each floor benefits from 2 private spaces with additional parking available if required.
TERMS & SERVICES:
Suites are available, fully serviced, from terms of 3 months upwards, occupied under simple licence agreements and without outgoing dilapidations liability.
• All furnishings, if required, digital telephone system and handsets.
• Receptionist services, with telephone answering if requested.
• Serviced meeting and board room facilities – at no extra charge
• Cleaning, sanitary provisions and general maintenance.
• Building Insurance.
• Alarm and entry systems.
• Common areas electricity.
• Local Authority Rates.
• All HSE requirements, eg water testing, fire alarm testing
- Superb harbour location
- Wide variety of space available
- Lease agreements from 3 months
- On site meeting/conference room
- Office suites from 703 sq.ft. to 964 sq.ft
Torridon House lies towards the east end of Regent Quay, close to its junction with Commerce Street and overlooking Aberdeen Harbour. Union Street, the city’s principal shopping thoroughfare is within easy walking distance. The location is identified on the map.
This office to rent is located in Aberdeen.