• A newly built shop located on the site of the former post office
• 4,900 sq. ft.
• Located in the centre of town beneath an attractive modern apartment block.
• Windsor Street is the major stopping point for local bus services
• Situated between shoppers' car parks and Market Place
• Lying adjacent to an entertainment area of restaurants, public houses and cinema
A shop unit located on the site of the former post office in the centre of town. Windsor Street is the major stopping point for local bus services, and lies between shoppers' car parks and the Market Place area, and is also adjacent to an entertainment area of restaurants and public houses around the cinema.
The shop is newly completed to shell finish. There is rear loading through the yard off King Street by the Police Station.
SERVICES: Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Meters for services are not currently installed in the premises.
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Shouler & Son. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Shouler & Son for full details and further information.