25 High Street, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP11 2AG – High Wycombe
Office for sale
£595,000 2,637 sq ft Space for 24 people (est)
Freehold Regency Office Building
• Potential for Residential Conversion (Subject to Planning)
• Of Interest to Developers, Investors, and Owner Occupiers
• Town Centre Location
• A Mixture of Open Plan and Cellular Accommodation
• Male & Female Toilet Facilities
• Shared Kitchen Facilities
• Within a Short Walk of High Wycombe's Mainline Railway Station
The property occupies a prominent position near the eastern end of the High Street, at the corner with Queen Victoria Road and Crendon Street. The surrounding occupiers include Nationwide Building Society, Santander Bank, and Barclays Bank plc. The property is also close to the offices of Wycombe District Council.
The property is within a short walk of High Wycombe's mainline railway station, which provides links to London Marylebone and Birmingham Snow Hill.
The building forms one of a terrace of four Regency buildings believed to have been built by Cubitt of London in the early 1800s. The available office accommodation provides a mixture of open plan and cellular accommodation, and has the benefit of male and female toilet facilities, and shared kitchen facilities.
The property is available for sale with vacant possession.
This office for sale is located in High Wycombe.