This former Church is grade II listed and was built between 1835 – 1836, it is a rare example of Gothic style architecture in Wales.
The church is arranged over ground and part first floor level incorporating a gated and partially stone walled memorial garden as well as approximately thirteen car parking spaces.
The building is constructed of stone elevations with brick reveals under a pitched slate roof and has a spire incorporating a clock. The internal ceiling height is 8.53m.
Internally, the property has a wooden floor in the main hall and in the main entrance area it has flagstone flooring as well as carpet finish in the vestry / viewing areas, timber frame ceiling trusses with infil plaster finish. The property has a number of stained glass leaded windows with a mixture of wall lighting, strip lighting and dropped spot lights throughout.
The first floor is carpeted in part, has painted walls, partially glazed partitions, suspended ceilings with inset lights, dado trunking with datacabling, three cellular offices and a kitchenette / staffroom area and a DDA toilet.
There are two side doors as well as the main entrance doors which gives access to the the property, there is a pedestrian access gate where access is gained from Palmyra Place to the memorial garden.
We believe the premises has three phase electricity and gas central heating.
The property has D1 use and is currently exempt from business rates due to it being a registered place for public religious worship.
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Hutchings & Thomas. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hutchings & Thomas for full details and further information.