The site is located on the eastern edge of Prestwick, approximately 3.9km to the south-east of Prestwick centre. The site comprises an area of grassland with some small trees/bushes. In total the site extends to approximately 3.86 acres. Due to the presence of subterranean storage tanks the site is undulating. There are no buildings on the site.
• Close proximity to Prestwick Town Centre. \r\n
• Access to main road networks. \r\n
• Prestwick Airport nearby. \r\n
• Surrounding land is predominantly agricultural. \r\n
• Open land and supermarket/retail complex to the west of the site. \r\n
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Avison Young. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Avison Young for full details and further information.