TO LET Retail Premises
Located in Leighton Buzzard
Easy access to A505, A5
and A4146 and M1.
Leighton Buzzard railway
station – approximately 1
Good quality retail space.
On street parking.
£17,000 per annum.
1,148 sq ft (151 sq m)
14 Market Square
Leighton Buzzard LU7 1EY
15 Shenley Pavilions, Shenley Wood, Milton Keynes, MK5 6LB
• The property is situated in Leighton Buzzard
town centre on a prominent thoroughfare
with similar style retail premises
• Leighton Buzzard is located approximately
28 miles northwest of central London and is
well served by regular rail services to
London with fastest journey time of 24
minutes to London Euston.
• Double display windows to front with double
doors fronting onto a pedestrianised area.
• Fitted out as a coffee shop.
• Tables & chairs included.
• Staff kitchen and toilet facilities.
• The premises can be let on a new FRI sub
lease on a term to be agreed.
• Leasehold: £17,000 per annum exclusive.
• Service charge: Applicable.
• VAT: Applicable at the appropriate rate.
Floor Area (Net Internal Area - NIA)
The property has been measured in
accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring
Practice 6th Edition.
• Interested parties are advised to make their
• Retail unit.
• Forms part of a busy shopping parade.
• Mid-terrace ground floor retail unit fronting
directly onto the Market Square.
• Well-proportioned usable retail space.
• Suitable for A1/A2/A3 usages
• Formerly traded as a coffee shop.
• Nearby premises include a milk shake
parlour, a pub and a Pizza Express
77.79 sq m
28.92 sq m
(837 sq ft)
(311 sq ft)
151 sq m
(1,148 sq ft)
Areas quoted are approximate and should not
be held as 100% accurate
Kirkby Diamond LLP for themselves and for the vendors, whose agents they are, give notice that these particulars are set out as a general guide only and do
not constitute any part of any offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and the necessary permissions for use and occupation
and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but interested parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact
but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. No person in the employment of Kirkby Diamond LLP has any
authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Kirkby Diamond LLP (Registration No OC420194) is authorised and regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. Kirkby Diamond is a trading name of Kirkby Diamond LLP.
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Kirkby Diamond. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Kirkby Diamond for full details and further information.