Grade II Listed Building with retail frontage to the High Street with Pitch on Jubilee Square
• High Street Pitch on Jubilee Square
• A1/A2 Retail Consent - suitable for alternative uses subject to consent
• Unit can be split
• £46,000 per annum
• Location: The property formerly the Post Office on the pedestrianised area of Bank Street on Jubilee Square in Maidstone Town Centre, giving excellent access to the County Town's amenities and retail hub, anchored by Fremlin Walk Shopping Centre and The Mall. The property is within close proximity of Maidstone East and West Railway Stations which service London and the coast in under 1 hour.
• Accommodation: The former Post Office Grade II Listed building has a large open plan retail area with stunning period features. To the rear there is a kitchenette, ladies and genys wc, plus large dry basement for storage and staff room. Frontage 28ft 6" (8.67 m) Depth 77 ft 2" (23.50 m) Retail Area 2,158 sq ft (200.51 sq m) Kitchen 110 sq ft (10.22 sq m) Basement 809 sq ft (75.12 sq m) NB The retail area can be reduced by way of a sharing arrangement with the current tenant - further details upon request.
• Terms: To take a new lease by negotiation for a term to be agreed, subject to upward only rent reviews.
• Rent: £46,000 per annum
• Viewing: Strictly by prior appointment through the Surveyors. Please contact Phil Hubbard e: firstname.lastname@example.org or Matt Sadler e: email@example.com
• Legal Costs: Each side to bear their own legal costs
• Rateable value / Council Tax: RV £38,000 @ 48p in the £ Rates payable £18,240 for the year 2018/19
• VAT: All figures are exclusive of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate.
• EPC: Rating - E (103)
This shop, retail unit to rent is located in Maidstone
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Sibley Pares. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Sibley Pares for full details and further information.