• Multi let office investment opportunity in the heart of Ipswich City Centre
• The office accommodation extends to approximately 5,157.33 sq m (55,513 sq ft)
• 59 car parking spaces, providing a very good city centre parking ratio of 1:941
• 15,955 sq ft of vacant space (3 floors)
• Over £2 million already invested in a refurbishment programme
• Multi let to six tenants including the Crown Prosecution Service, Morgan Sindall Plc and Buck Consultants Ltd (Xerox as guarantor)
The property comprises a freehold multi let office building. It extends in total to around 5,402.41 sq m (58,151 sq ft) of which the office accommodation is approximately 5,157.33 sq m (55,513 sq ft); the remainder being stores and communal reception.
It is developed principally over ground and nine upper floors with undercroft car parking but also a lift & plant room to the 10th floor and small storage rooms to the 11th & 12th floors. It is of concrete frame construction with brick elevations beneath a flat roof. The property benefits from a double height reception on the ground floor and largely rectangular shaped floor plates of circa. 5,300 sq ft on the upper floors save from the 1st and 2nd floors that benefit from additional office accommodation to the east of the core. The building is served by three passenger lifts.
The property benefits from 59 secure car parking spaces on the ground floor providing a good city centre car parking ratio of 1:941 sq ft (exc. stores). There is also bike storage available for staff and shower facilities in the common areas.
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to MCR Property. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact MCR Property for full details and further information.