PROMINENT ROADSIDE BUSINESS PREMISES
‘Auchengate’, Ayr Road, Irvine, KA11 5BQ
• Highly visible roadside position
• Modern detached workshop, store and showroom
• Secure landscaped site of 0.86 Ha (2.13 Ac)
• Gross internal floor area 955 sq.m (10,280 sq.ft)
• Potential for various uses, subject to consent
• A+ Energy rating with National Grid income
15 Miller Road, Ayr, KA7 2AX 01292 268055
‘Auchengate’, lies around 3 miles south of Irvine and
fronts on to Ayr Road, a main thoroughfare between
Irvine and Troon running parallel to the A78 trunk road.
Irvine lies around 30 miles south west of Glasgow, 15
miles north of Ayr and has a population of over 40,000
persons. The former New Town is well connected on
to the national road network lying at convergence of
the A78, A737, A767 and A71 road routes providing
good road access to Greenock, Ayr, Kilmarnock and
Glasgow. Prestwick Airport is located 7 miles south of
‘Auchengate’, is a high specification roadside business
unit built in 2014 and used as a Landscaping Supply
The property’s features include:
• Retail/trade counter showroom with display windows
• Workshop and store each with vehicle access
• Fully automated external shutter system
• Fully insulated portal framework with an eaves of
• High quality, DDA compliant offices and staff areas
• Sodium down lighting
• Closed circuit security cameras and alarm system
• ETA Austrian biomass boiler installed by Gibson &
Goold of Ayr
• Index linked tarriff until June 2034 with potential
gross income of £16,500 pa
• Roof mounted solar panels
• Private vehicle wash bay with canopy cover
• Secure site with entrance and exit gateways
• Tarmac surfaced roadway
• 13 bay car park
• Gravel surfaced yard/external storage area
• Attractive landscaped grounds with expansion room
From on-site measurements we note that the property
extends to a gross internal floor area of 955 sq.m
(10,280 sq.ft) on a site extending to 0.86 Ha (2.13 Ac),
From the Assessor’s website we note that the subjects
are entered in the current Valuation Roll at a Rateable
Value of £58,500.
Offered ‘For Sale’ with the benefit of vacant possession
although our clients may consider a long term lease
to a blue clip covenant on standard full repairing and
Pricing and further details are available on application
to the sole agents.
The property has an A+ energy rating.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION
Strictly by prior arrangement with:Anthony Zdanowicz
Tel: 01292 268055
DM Hall for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
While these particulars have been carefully prepared their accuracy is not warranted. Details may change after these particulars have been prepared due to circumstances outwith our control.
All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intended purchasers or tenants should not rely on them
as statement or representation of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
(iii) No person in the employment of DM Hall has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property.
(iv) All prices, premiums and rents quoted are exclusive of VAT.
These particulars are provided for record purposes only and are not intended to create, nor to be relied upon as creating, any contractual relationship or commitment. Any contract shall only be entered into by way of
an exchange of correspondence with our clients’ solicitors.
Date of Publication: March 2016
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to DM Hall. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact DM Hall for full details and further information.