105-109 Salusbury Road, Queens Park – Brent, London
Office to rent
£39.50 psf 4,731 to 17,591 sq ft Space for 44 to 163 people (est)
PRESTIGIOUS OFFICES TO LET
The ground floor entrance includes an exquisitely designed new reception area of approximately 1,000 sq ft which is centered around an impressive triple height atrium with glass roof.
The reception includes Tom Dixon featured lighting, Artemide LED downlights, Italian ceramic floors, bespoke 3 meter concierge desk, an art gallery wall and historic art deco staircase.
All floors have an abundance of natural light as well as superb views to the rear of the building.
There are a total of 3 wings which are available together or individually.
The car park at the rear offers 14 private, secure and protected spaces and is accessible from the side of the building via a gated and controlled entrance.
CGI's are for indicative purposes only.
- A prestigious office building located in Queens Park
- Efficient floor plates ranging from 4,674 sq ft to 17,591 sq ft over the 1st and 2nd floors
- Situated in the most prominent position in Queens Park along the popular and bustling Salusbury Road
- An Art Deco property configured as offices, health club, retail and luxury residential penthouses
- Impressive atrium entrance that has just been refurbished
- 14 secure, private and protected car parking spaces via gated entrance
- Three minutes’ walk to Queens Park Station (Bakerloo line) and Brondesbury Park Station (Overground line)
- Easy access to London's West End (15 minutes to Oxford Circus via Bakerloo line)
New lease for a term by arrangement.
105-109 Salusbury Road is the most prominent address in Queen’s Park and would make an ideal company headquarters. Salusbury Road forms the lifeblood of the area with an eclectic array of superb restaurants, gastro pubs, bars and independent retailers. In addition there are iconic office buildings such as Queens Studios, 111-115 Salusbury Road, home to AMC and impressive new developments including the recently completed Queens Park Place with a new Marks & Spencer’s store. Local occupiers include Bickerdike Allen & Partners, Chello Zone, New State Entertainment, Sound Studios, To Be Creative, AMC, Matthew Williamson to name a few. Moments away is Lonsdale Road, a quaint 19th century cobbled mews, now peppered with multi award winning designers, architects, media studios, interior design academies and craftsmen.
This office to rent is located in Brent, London.