3-5 Rathbone Place, Fitzrovia, London, W1T 1HJ – Camden, London
Office to rent
£62.50 psf (quoting) 4,279 sq ft Space for 40 people (est)
• DDA passenger lift
• Superb Kitchen and break out area
• 24 month old refurbishment & fit out
• Fully fitted/plug & play with BT Openreach Fibre
• LED lighting
• Metal Tiled Raised floor & carpet tiles & floor boxes in situ
• Plaster ceiling with coffered plaster details
• 5 Private demised WCs and Shower
• Large entrance
• Superb Location near Facebook HQ
• Excellent local restaurants and retailers / Soho /Oxford St etc.
This Grade A first floor was refurbished by the Landlord in 2017 to provide a very bright, open plan office with raised floors, coffered ceiling, excellent natural light and an attractive large ground floor reception area. The floor was extensively fitted out by a “tech” occupier in 2017 to provide numerous meeting rooms and a large open plan area. It is “fully desked” and effectively a plug and play operation, with provision for up to 60 staff. Private WC’s and showers and kitchen were also installed. The comms room is in operation and fibre is enabled.
This modern building is located on the east side of Rathbone Place close to Soho Square and just south of Charlotte Street and Percy Street. By virtue of its location the property benefits from all the superb amenities that this vibrant and eclectic area and also Soho (being in such close proximity) has to offer. Transport links are brilliant with Tottenham Court Road (Central and Northern/Crossrail) and Goodge Street (Northern) tube stations within very close proximity. Numerous bus routes also pass within 20m along Oxford Street.
Rates Estimated £23.00 psf payable Service Charge Capped at £42790 pa plus RPI from onset of term (approx £10.50 psf)
This office to rent is located in Camden, London.