1 New Street is a striking new townhouse development by GMS Estates and designed by Emrys Architects. The building has been refurbished in a creative style, exposing much of the buildings original features.
1 New Street is located on the cusp of the City of London and Spitalfields immediately opposite Liverpool Street station. The micro-location continues to thrive as a result of the improved retail and leisure offering in nearby Broadgate, Spitalfields, Shoreditch High Street and Devonshire Square.
Liverpool Street station provides access to the Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, and Overground lines and National Rail services. Connectivity across London will be improved further with the arrival of Crossrail.
• High speed fibre in situ.
• Full height crittal glazed partitions.
• Fitted out / ‘turn-key’ solutions.
• High grade kitchenette on each floor.
• Self-contained WC’s on each floor.
• VRF air conditioning system with fresh air ventilation.
• Generous floor-to-ceiling heights.
• 3 compartment perimeter trunking.
• Plasterboard ceilings with energy efficient LED lighting.
• Two showers.
This office to rent is located in City and County of the City of London, London
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to HK London. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact HK London for full details and further information.