• Thetford is a thriving market town located within the Breckland District, which is one of the economic gateways to Norfolk, with excellent links to the major university research and development centres of Cambridge and Norwich.
• The property is situated within a key commercial area, adjacent to the A11 on the south western side of Thetford town centre.
• The surrounding area comprises Forest Retail Park (B&Q, McDonalds, Pets at Home, Sainsburys), Lidl and industrial and warehouse buildings occupied by the likes of Boots, Baxter Healthcare, Howden, TROX and Plumb Centre.
• A substantial manufacturing facility of 99,567 sq ft (9,249.98 sq m) on a large rectangular site of 2.149 hectares (5.311 acres).
• To be let to Camvac Limited, one of the UK’s leading metallisation companies, having been in occupation since the 1960s and utilised as sole office, research and development, manufacturing and distribution facility.
• Camvac Limited estimate to have over £20 million invested in the property.
• A new lease for a term of 15 years at a commencing rent of £298,701 per annum reflecting £3.00 per sqft, subject to 5-yearly reviews linked to RPI with a collar of 1% and cap of 4% per annum.
• Offers in excess of £3,100,000 (Three Million One Hundred Thousand Pounds), reflecting an attractive Net Initial Yield of 8.95% and a low capital value of £31.13 per sq ft
This industrial unit for sale is located in Thetford
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Avison Young. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Avison Young for full details and further information.