The property is a disused public house on a site extending to 0.25 acres (0.1 Hectares). A resolution to grant planning permission, subject to completion of Section 106 Agreement, has been provided for redevelopment of the site to deliver 39 apartments (9 of which to be allocated for affordable housing, in shared ownership tenure) plus ground floor commercial space.
The site occupies a prominent corner position on the north side of York Road just east of the junction with Lombard Road in Battersea, London Borough of Wandsworth. The River Thames is a short distance to the north and Nine Elms opportunity Area and Battersea Power Station is to the east. Clapham Junction mainline station is about a 10 minute walk to the south east with services to Waterloo and Victoria stations. Battersea Park is a 15 minute walk to the east, and with shops close by on Battersea High Street to the east, and more extensive facilities further south around Clapham Junction station. There are also future plans for an extension to the Northern line from Battersea which will further improve the accessibility of the wider area.
• Freehold Residential Development Opportunity For Sale
• Former public house on a site of 0.25 Acres (0.1 Hectares) in sought after location close to River Thames, Clapham Junction and Battersea Park
• Existing planning permission (and completed Section 106) for 36 apartments plus ground floor commercial space
• Further resolution to grant planning permission for 39 apartments plus ground floor commercial space, subject to completion of Section 106 Agreement
• Offers invited in excess of £7,250,000
• Closing date for offers is 5 pm, Friday 4th November 2016
This commercial property for sale is located in Battersea
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Strettons. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Strettons for full details and further information.