138E & 138F Lord Street, Southport, PR9 – Southport
For sale £459,999 5,350 sq ft Space for 50 people (est)
Existing Tenant Wholly Unaffected by the Sale.
• Let by way of a 10 year Full Repairing and Insuring Lease from 1st January 2015 at an Annual Rental of £32,500 per annum exclusive of all other outgoings. Next Rent Review 2020.
• Two Imposing and Interconnecting Office Properties overlooking St George's Place Garens to Lord Street, Southport.
• Accommodation Extends to over 5,350 Sq Ft over Ground, First, Second and Third Floors.
• Profitable Law Firm Tenant Established in the 1870's and has occupied the premises for nearly 100 years.
• Prime Investment Opportunity - No VAT on Purchase Price
Two interconnecting offices constructed over basement, ground, first and second floors providing over 5,350 sq ft NIA of office accommodation, providing a ground floor reception area and meeting rooms in addition to a variety of private offices and stores to the upper floor, the basement providing deed and file storage facilities. The Partners of Brighouses occupy the property by way of a 10 year full repairing and insuring lease from 1 st January 2015 at an annual rental of £32,500 per annum, subject to 5 yearly reviews, with the next review being in 2020. A copy of this lease is available on request. Clarendon House is situated to an elevated position to St Georges Place which overlooks Lord Street within Southport town centre.
This office for sale is located in Southport.