• Within easy walking distance of Brighton Station
• Situated in the pedestrianised Lanes shopping district of Brighton city centre
• Possible opportunity to split ground floor from the upper floors
• Close to the seafront
• Excellent local amenities
• The freehold is offered for sale with offers in excess of £970,000
The property is located on the northern side of Duke Street, one of Brighton's most sought after shopping thoroughfares.
Duke Street is the main pedestrian route connecting Churchill Shopping Centre with the historic Brighton Lanes shopping district.
Attractive building arranged over 5 levels located in a prime retail location Total size 165.62 sq m (1,783 sq ft)
The property comprises 5 storey mid terraced building with the retail unit to the ground floor and ample storage to the upper parts.
The freehold interest is offered for sale subject to vacant possession with offers in excess of £970,000.
This shop, retail unit for sale is located in Brighton and Hove
Disclaimer. Property descriptions, images and related information displayed on this page are based on marketing materials found on the website registered to Flude. Realla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Flude for full details and further information.